Announcement regarding changes in Dormitory Moving and Visitation Regulations
In accordance with “Guidelines for Epidemic Prevention and Management of Student Dormitories for Severe and Special Infectious Respiratory Diseases in College Campuses” amended by the Ministry of Education on 2022/5/15:
III. Student Dormitory Arrangement Principles
i. Preparations and precautions rule no. 8:
“Under necessary or emergency conditions, when parents and visitors enter the dormitory, they should be designated an appropriate meeting point and have a designated guide. They may not enter rooms or come into contact with other dormitory personnel.”
Therefore, the Student Housing Service Division is adjusting visitation rules starting 2022/5/23 (Mon.). Outside of official business and emergencies, visitors must abide by the following rules:
I. Visitors may not enter rooms
(1) Visitors must take temperature outside of reception, and register in the visitor book. They must deposit an ID for a visitor card, and must keep their face mask on at all times. Eating and drinking is prohibited.
(2) Visitors should wait in the lobby or reception for the visited resident to come over. They may not enter the rooms.
II. Rules for students moving
(1) Every day from 08:00 to 17:00, each resident may have up to one visitor enter the dormitory to assist with moving, for up to one hour.
(2) Visitors must take temperature outside of reception, and register in the visitor book. They must deposit an ID for a visitor card, and must keep their face mask on at all times. Eating and drinking is prohibited.
(3) Visitors may only stay in public areas and hallways. They may not enter the room. Residents should pack their items and leave them in the hallway or 1st floor lobby for assistance.
III. Those who bring visitors into the room without authorization will be persecuted in accordance with Subparagraph 5, Paragraph 1 and Paragraph 4 of Article 19 of the Student Dormitory Management Regulations.
Student Housing Service Division